Popular Performer -- 2000s
Piano - Advanced
The Best Songs from Movies and Radio of the 2000s. Arranged by Mary K. Sallee. Book; Piano Collection; Piano Supplemental. Popular Performer Series. Pop/Rock; Recital. 40 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.35256).
Item Number: AP.35256
Rich textures, sophisticated harmonies, and inventive rhythms make these arrangements ideal for hobbyists, advancing students, and professional musicians. Titles: Believe (from The Polar Express) * Corpse Bride (Main Title) * Everything * The Gift * Hedwig's Theme (from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone) * Home * In Dreams (from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring) * The Notebook (Main Title) * Wake Me Up When September Ends * You Raise Me Up.
About Popular Performer Series
Alfred's Popular Performer series includes collections of pop, jazz, Broadway and movie music. Each selection is masterfully arranged for Early Advanced to Advanced pianists. Rich textures, sophisticated harmonies and inventive rhythms make these arrangements ideal for hobbyists, advancing students, professional musicians or any Popular Performer!
- The Gift Composed by Jim Brickman; Tom Douglas
- In Dreams (from "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring") Composed by Howard Shore;Lyrics by Fran Walsh
- Hedwig's Theme (from "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone") Composed by John Williams
- Wake Me up When September Ends Composed by Frank E. Wright III; Michael Pritchard;Lyrics by Billie Joe Armstrong
- You Raise Me Up Composed by Rolf Lovland; Brendan Graham
- The Notebook (Main Title) Composed by Aaron Laeo Zigman
- Believe (From "The Polar Express") Composed by Alan Silvestri; Glen Ballard
- Everything Composed by Michael Buble; Amy Foster; Alan Chang
- Home Composed by Michael Buble; Amy Foster; Alan Chang
- Corpse Bride (Main title) Composed by Danny Elfman