Popular Concert Favorites for Trumpet with Orchestra
Instrumental Solo Part and CD. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCD3831).
Item Number: MO.MMOCD3831
ISBN 1596154462. Soloist: Michael Philip Mossman, trumpet; Ensemble: Stuttgart Festival Orchestra; Conductor: Emil Kahn.
Here is a collection of beautiful concert pieces for trumpet and orchestra that demonstrate the instrument's capabilities admirably. Of easy to intermediate difficulty, these selections with full orchestral background provide the early-level trumpeter a thrilling theatre in which to practice and perform. Not to be missed, these sensitive arrangements are something to be treasured by beginner and professional alike.
Includes a high-quality printed solo part and a compact disc containing a complete performance in split-channel stereo, with the soloist on the right channel; and a second performance in full stereo minus the soloist.
For related items see the following item numbers: MMOCD3242, MMOCD3351, MMOCD3929, MMOCD4126, MMOCD4212
- Sarabande Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Tournament of Temperaments (The Melancholic, The Humble, The Gentle) Performed by Carl Ditters Von Dittersdorf
- Kinderszenen, op. 15: 7. Traumerei Performed by Robert Schumann
- Solemn March Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Prelude, Op. 28, No. 7 Performed by Frederic Chopin
- Moment Musical, op. 94 (D780), no. 3 Performed by Franz Schubert
- Carmen: Toreador Song Performed by Georges Bizet
- TO a Wild Rose Performed by Edward MacDowell
- Aida: Triumphal March Performed by Giuseppe Verde