There are currently no items in your cart.
PopShowcase for Solo or Band (Baritone B.C.). Arranged by Jack Bullock. Concert Band. For Baritone B.C.. Concert Band Method; Band Supplement. Belwin 21st Century Band Method. Book. 20 pages. Published by Belwin Music (AP.B21M0012).
This collection of 12 popular songs for the beginning band is correlated to the BELWIN 21ST CENTURY BAND METHOD, Levels 1 and 2, but it can also be used with any other recognized beginning band method. Each selection is presented in two ways: The SOLO arrangement is written so that it can be played as a solo, OR unison (octaves) ensemble, OR full unison band with piano accompaniment or CD accompaniment. The snare and bass drummers play a rhythmical accompaniment part. The BAND arrangement uses the same rhythms and melodic lines included in the solo arrangement, and, in most cases, even the dynamic levels for the melody lines are the same. The Piano Accompaniment in this arrangement is not essential, as the selections can be performed without it. The titles are in progressive order: Augie's Great Municipal Band * Linus and Lucy * Eye of the Tiger * All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth * Tequila * Fun, Fun, Fun * The Rose * I'm Walkin' * Helena Polka * Sing, Sing, Sing * Star Wars (Main Theme) * Theme from Superman.
Recorded Acc. Available.
- I'm Walkin' Composed by Dave Bartholomew,Antoine Domino
- Sing, Sing, Sing Composed by Louis Prima
- Fun, Fun, Fun Composed by Mike Love,Brian Wilson
- Helena Polka Arranged by Jack Bullock
- Eye of the Tiger Composed by Jim Peterik,Frankie Sullivan III
- The Rose Composed by Amanda McBroom
- Tequila Additional credits Chuck Rio
- All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth Composed by Donald Gardner
- Augie's Great Municipal Band And End Credits Additional credits John Williams
- Linus And Lucy Composed by Vince Guaraldi
- Star Wars (Main Theme) Composed by John Williams
- Theme from "Superman" Composed by John Williams
PopShowcase for Solo or Band
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
PopShowcase for Solo or Band
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Baritone Horn BC Sheet Music
Ensemble: Concert Band Methods Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Belwin 21st Century Band Method