Pop Favorites Pre-A Book
Piano - Early Elementary
Pre-A -- The Green Book. Arranged by Wesley Schaum. Method/Instruction; Piano - Schaum Method Supplement. Book. 24 pages. Published by Schaum Publications, Inc. (AP.EL9527).
Item Number: AP.EL9527
The pieces in this series are long-time favorites that have appeal for pianists of all ages. Very carefully correlated to standard piano method levels, each book contains arrangements that are musically appropriate to that level. The arrangements are teacher friendly, even for the teacher who is reluctant to add pop music to the curriculum. And the series is student friendly -- there will be willing practice! The Green Book titles are: The Best Things in Life Are Free * Can You Read My Mind * Hotel California * If You Could Read My Mind * Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now * One Moment in Time * On the Good Ship Lollipop * The Rose * Secret Love * Song from "M*A*S*H" * Star Wars.
- If You Could Read My Mind Composed by Gordon Lightfoot
- The Rose Composed by Amanda McBroom
- Secret Love Composed by Sammy Fain;Lyrics by Paul Francis Webster
- Hotel California Composed by Glenn Frey,Don Henley,Don Felder
- Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now Composed by Diane Warren,Albert Hammond
- One Moment in Time Composed by John Bettis,Albert Hammond
- The Best Things in Life Are Free Composed by Ray Henderson;Lyrics by Lew Brown,Buddy DeSylva
- Song from "M*A*S*H" (Suicide Is Painless) Composed by Johnny Mandel;Lyrics by Michael Altman
- Star Wars (Main Theme) Composed by John Williams
- On The Good Ship Lollipop Additional credits Richard Whiting,Sidney Clare
- Can You Read My Mind? (Love Theme from "Superman") Composed by John Williams;Lyrics by Leslie Bricusse