There are currently no items in your cart.
Polyphonia 12 (Acht Motetten). Edited by Luciano Migliavacca / Marco Rossi. For mixed choir (SATB). Polyphonia 12. Score. Text Language: Latin. 32 pages. Published by Edition Carrara (M7.EC-4058).
With Text Language: Latin.
- Angelus autem Composed by Felice Anerio
- Beata mater Composed by Gianandrea Fioroni
- Regina c!li Composed by Luis De Aranda
- Exaltent eum Composed by Ignaz Martin Mitterer
- Crux Fidelis Composed by Franz Walczynski
- Salve Regina Composed by Giuseppe Liberto
- Nunc Dimittis Composed by Franco Balliana
- Alma Redemptoris Composed by Luciano Migliavacca
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music