Pointer System for Guitar - Instruction Book 1
Pointer System for Guitar - Instruction Book 1 for Guitar. Guitar Method. 48 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.9000160).
ISBN 0793551234. 9x12 inches.
The great success of the world-famous Pointer System keyboard method led to the development of the Pointer System For Guitar. Thousands of non-musicians have learned to play guitar with this easy 'strum and sing-along' approach. Fundamentals of hand position: playing three-string chords; reading chord symbols; adding bass lines.
About Hal Leonard Guitar Method
The world-famous Hal Leonard Guitar Method is preferred by teachers because it makes them more effective while making their job easier. Students enjoy its easy-to-follow format that gives them a solid music education while letting them play songs right away. The Hal Leonard Guitar Method provides a complete system to playing success which includes three levels of instruction and a myriad of play-along supplemental songbooks that let students play great songs while they're still learning to play.
- Billy Boy
- Blow the Man Down
- The Blue Tail Fly (Jimmy Crack Corn)
- Buffalo Gals (Won't You Come Out Tonight?)
- Careless Love
- (Oh, My Darling) Clementine
- Cockles And Mussels (Molly Malone)
- Down in the Valley
- Du, Du Liegst Mir Im Herzen (You, You Weigh On My Heart)
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody
- I Gave My Love A Cherry (The Riddle Song)
- I Wish I Were Single Again
- Li'l Liza Jane (Go Li'l Liza)
- Long, Long Ago
- Merrily We Roll Along
- More We Get Together
- Bury Me Not On The Lone Prairie
- Oh Dear! What Can The Matter Be?
- Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone
- A Paper Of Pins
- Streets Of Laredo (The Cowboy's Lament)
- Tom Dooley
- Git Along, Little Dogies
- Skip to My Lou
- Home on the Range
- This Old Man
- The Red River Valley
- Lightly Row
- Shoo Fly, Don't Bother Me
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- Little Brown Jug
- The Yellow Rose of Texas
- On Top of Old Smoky
- Hail, Hail, The Gang's All Here