Playalong Cello - Classical Tunes
Easy Cello with Piano Accompaniment. Composed by Various. Music Sales America. Romantic, Baroque, Classical, Play Along. Sheet Music and example/play along CD. 48 pages. Bosworth & Co. #BOE005178. Published by Bosworth & Co. (HL.14025717).
Item Number: HL.14025717
ISBN 0711996385. Romantic, Baroque, Classical, Play Along. 9x12 inches.
An exciting collection of classical tunes arranged for Grade 2-3 cellists to enjoy. There are simple piano accompaniments and the CD contains inspiring demonstration and play-along backing tracks.
Contents: First Movement – Rondo from Piano Concerto No. 4 (Beethoven) • Andante from Symphony No. 94 (Haydn) • Ave Maria (J.S. Bach/Gounod) • Finale from Symphony No. 1 (Brahms) • Gymnopedie No. 1 (Satie) • Hallelujah Chorus from Messiah (Handel) • Minuet from the Notebook of Anna Magdalena Bach (J.S. Bach) • Minuet from Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Mozart) • Ode to Joy from Symphony No. 9 (Beethoven) • Pieds-en-l'air from Capriol Suite (Warlock) • To a Wild Rose from Woodland Sketches Op. 51 (Macdowell) • Trumpet Tune (Purcell).
- 1st Movement - Rondo (Piano Concerto No.4) Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Andante (Symphony No.94 'The Surprise') Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Ave Maria Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach; Charles Gounod
- Finale (Symphony No.1) Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Gymnopedie No.1 Performed by Erik Satie
- Hallelujah Chorus (Messiah) Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Minuet (Anna Magdalena Notebook) Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Minuet (Eine Kleine Nachtmusik) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Ode To Joy (Symphony No.9 'Choral') Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Pieds-en-l'air (Capriol Suite) Performed by Peter Warlock
- To A Wild Rose (Woodland Sketches Op.51) Performed by Edward MacDowell
- Trumpet Tune Performed by Henry Purcell