Play Puccini (Flute)
Flute, Piano Accompaniment (Flute) - Difficulty: medium to medium-difficult
10 Arias Transcribed for Solo Instrument & Piano. Composed by Giacomo Puccini (1858-1924). Instrumental Play-Along. Classical Period, Opera and Play Along. Flute solo book and accompaniment CD. With standard notation, introductory text and piano accompaniment. 38 pages. Published by Ricordi (HL.50484647).
Item Number: HL.50484647
ISBN 0634046209. With standard notation, introductory text and piano accompaniment. Classical Period, Opera and Play Along. 9x12 inches.
Who needs a singer? With Play Puccini, instrumentalists can bathe themselves in luxurious Italian melody! These ten opera arias are among the composer's most famous and distinctive achievements, here transcribed for intermediate level solo instrument and piano. The book includes a biography of Puccini, notes about the plot of each opera, and the dramatic context of the selected aria. The companion CD features excellent performances, as well as piano accompaniments for practice. Includes arias from: La Boheme, La Fanciulla Del West, Gianni Schicchi, Madama Butterfly, Manon Lescaut, Suor Angelica, Tosca and Turandot.
- Nessun Dorma From Turandot
- In Quelle Trine Morbide From Manon Lescaut
- O Mio Babbino Caro From Gianni Schicchi
- Quando men vo From La Boheme
- Un Bel Di, Vedremo From Madama Butterfly
- Vissi D'arte From Tosca
- Ch'ella mi creda From La Fanciulla del West
- Senza Mamma From Suor Angelica
- E Lucevan Le Stelle From Tosca
- Recondita Armonia From Tosca