Play Klezmer! - Tenor Saxophone
Tenor Saxophone (Tenor Sax) - Difficulty: medium
Tenor Sax. Arranged by Eric J. Hovi. De Haske Play-Along Book. Klezmer and Play Along. Instrumental solo book and accompaniment CD. With standard notation and introductory text. 29 pages. De Haske Publications #1043568. Published by De Haske Publications (HL.44004707).
Item Number: HL.44004707
ISBN 9043119350. 9x12 inches.
Play Klezmer! is intended for musicians who want to explore the characteristic sounds of klezmer music. These 12 irresistible pieces with their augmented seconds are easily recognizable as Yiddish melodies. More advanced musicians can add their own personal touches to the music. Play along with the CD or listen to a full performance.
- Nigun Prayer Without Words
- Mediatsinerwalz Waltz from the Rabbi of Mediatsin
- Long Live the Nigun Prayer Without Words
- Freilachs fun L.A. Dances from L.A
- Bessarabianke Dances from Besserabie-Rumenia
- SHLOF MAIN KIND Lullaby- from Abe Schwartz
- Silberne Chasene Silver Wedding
- 7:40 pm The time at which Odessa's tram conductors would finish work and start dancing to this melody
- Freilachs fun Gilrod un Sandler Dances from Gilrod and Sandler
- Reb Dovidls Nigun Rabbi David's Nigun- prayer without words
- Firn di mechetonim ahejm Take the In-Laws Home
- Odessa Bulgarish Dances from Odessa