There are currently no items in your cart.
Pink Floyd - The Early Years popular Biography. Omnibus Press. Softcover. 160 pages. Omnibus Press #OP51480. Published by Omnibus Press (HL.335920).
ISBN 1846094445. 7x10 inches.
Here is an intimate portrait of a legendary group on the rise. Author Barry Miles saw the band play when they were still called The Pink Floyd Sound, and he wrote the first ever article about them for a New York underground newspaper in 1966. Miles watched them progress from being an R&B covers band to become the legendary musical force that would create one of the most successful albums of all time – The Dark Side of the Moon. He also knew the band members socially, witnessed the rapid decline of Syd Barrett and became actively involved in setting up some of the Floyd's major gigs. Here then is the authentic and compelling story of the group that gave alternative London its first real soundtrack – and launched on the rock world a radical combination of music, light shows, and pyrotechnic stage effects.
Pink Floyd - The Early Years
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Pink Floyd - The Early Years
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Pop Sheet Music