Piano Solos Book 5
Piano/Keyboard - Book 5
Hal Leonard Student Piano Library. Composed by Various. Educational Piano Library. Softcover. 48 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.296043).
Item Number: HL.296043
ISBN 0793584701. 9x12 inches.
Piano Solos books feature original performance repertoire from 14 different composers. These inviting compositions provide ample reinforcement of skills and concepts learned in the corresponding–level Piano Lessons books. The outstanding variety of musical styles makes every solo an important piece in its own right – exciting to both performer and listener. Fully orchestrated accompaniments for every piece are avilable on CD or General MIDI disk. The CDs include both apractice and a performance tempo for each piece.
Click on the audio icon to hear a sample of “Snow Crystals” by Jennifer Linn from Piano Solos Book 5.
About Hal Leonard Student Piano Library
A piano method with music to please students, teachers and parents! The Hal Leonard Student Piano Library is clear, concise and carefully graded. Perfect for private and group instruction.
- The Peppermint Toccata Performed by Bruce Berr
- Snowcrystals Performed by Jennifer Linn
- Starlight Song Performed by Bruce Berr
- Sailing Performed by Christos Tsitsaros
- On a Grey Day Performed by Christos Tsitsaros
- The Great Fountain Performed by Bruce Berr
- Crystal Clear Performed by Phillip Keveren
- Vaudeville Repartee Performed by Carol Klose
- Home Fried Potatoes Performed by Bill Boyd
- Song of the Fisherman Performed by Christos Tsitsaros
- Cool Stepper Performed by Carol Klose
- For All the Blessings Performed by Barbara Gallagher
- The Calm Before the Storm Performed by Phillip Keveren
- Toccatina Performed by Christos Tsitsaros
- Prairie School Rag Performed by Fred Kern
- Nocturne Performed by Mona Rejino
- The Bass Man Walketh Performed by Bill Boyd
- Rememberances Performed by Tony Caramia
- Seagulls Performed by Christos Tsitsaros
- Distant Waterfall Performed by Phillip Keveren