Piano Repertoire: Baroque/Classical Level 6
Piano - SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
Composed by Keith Snell. Neil A. Kjos Piano Library, Collection. Keith Snell Series. Music book. Published by Neil A. Kjos Music Company (KJ.GP606).
Item Number: KJ.GP606
Provide Your Students With A Smooth Transition From The Intermediate To Late Intermediate Level Using Essential Baroque And Classical Key- Board Literature: Sonata In G, L.79 (Scarlatti), Sonata In C, Hob.XVI:10 (Haydn), Six Variations On A Swiss Song And Bagatelle In D, Op.119, No.3 (Beethoven), Sonata In C, K.545 (Mozart), Preludes (Bach) And Sonatinas By Clementi And Kuhlau.
About SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
4-note chords in both hands with large stretches and leaps. Irregular and complicated rhythms.
- Prelude in D Minor, BWV 935 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Prelude in C Minor, BWV 934 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Prelude in C Major, BWV 933
- Bagatelle in D, Op.119, No. 3 Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Six Variations on a Swiss Song
- Sonatina in D Major, Op. 36 No. 6 Allegro con spirito, Composed by Muzio Clementi
- Sonatina in F Major, Op. 36 No. 4 Con spirito / Andante con espressione / Allegro vivace
- Sonata in C Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Sonata in C, Hob. XVI:10Moderato Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Rondo: Allegro Composed by Friedrich Kuhlau
- Sonata in C, K. 545Allegro Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Sonata in G, L.79 Composed by Alessandro Scarlatti