Piano Music Of Africa And The African Diaspora - Volume 5
Solo piano - Advanced
Edited by William H. Chapman Nyaho. Piano Music of the African Diaspora. Collection. 72 pages. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193870031).
Item Number: OU.9780193870031
This is the last and most advanced volume of the graduated series, which includes works by composers of African descent that are hard to find or have never been published. This volume is for advanced performers and is a wonderful source of new and unusual repertoire.
- The Bamboula Composed by Samuel Coleridge-Taylor
- Humoresque No. 1 Composed by Oswald Russell
- Etude In C-Sharp Minor Composed by H. Leslie Adams
- Afro Arab Blues Composed by Ali Osman
- Township Guitar Composed by Isak Roux
- Egwu Amala Composed by Joshua Uzoigwe
- Rhapsody No. 4 Composed by Lettie Beckon Alston
- Tumbling Dance Composed by Martin Scherzinger