Piano Music Of Africa And The African Diaspora - Volume 4
Solo piano - Advanced
Advanced. Edited by William H. Chapman Nyaho. Piano Music of the African Diaspora. Collection. 72 pages. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193870024).
Item Number: OU.9780193870024
For solo piano. The fourth volume in this series includes seven advanced pieces that are longer in duration than those in the first three volumes, making them excellent options for recitals. These are wonderfully entertaining for both the listener and performer and will appeal to pianists looking for fun and expressive repertoire.
- Prelude and Caprice Composed by George Walker
- Ukom Composed by Joshua Uzoigwe
- Flowers in the Sand Composed by Bongani Ndodana-Breen
- Coma Dance Composed by Halim El-dabh
- Troubled Water Composed by Margaret Bonds
- Toccata Composed by Coleridge-Taylor Perkinson
- The Lotus Composed by Gyimah Labi