Piano Literature - Book 2
Piano/Keyboard - Early Intermediate
Developing Artist Original Keyboard Classics. Edited by Nancy Faber and Randall Faber. Faber Piano AdventuresÂ®. Classical. Softcover with CD. 48 pages. Faber Piano Adventures #FF1034. Published by Faber Piano Adventures (HL.420143).
Item Number: HL.420143
ISBN 1616770341. Classical. 9x12 inches.
Each of these pieces is a proven favorite with students and is easily accessible at this level. Selections include: Menuet en Rondeau, by Rameau • Bourree, by Graupner • Andante, by J.C. Bach • Ecossaise, Sonatina in G, and Russian Folk Dance, by Beethoven • In the Garden, Op. 140, No. 40, by Gurlitt • The Bear, by Rebikov • and more.
About Basic Piano Adventures
Piano Adventures has set a new standard for a new century of piano teaching. It is fast becoming the method of choice at leading university pedagogy programs and major teaching studios around the world. But more importantly, Piano Adventures is bringing smiles to the faces of thousands of piano students. It can do the same for your students.
- King Williams' March (Clarke)
- Bourree (Graupner)
- Minuet in G Major (Pezold)
- Menuet en Rondeau (Rameau)
- Air in D Minor (Speer)
- Prelude in A Minor (J.C. Bach)
- Ecossaise (Beethoven)
- Russian Folk Dance (Beethoven)
- Sonatina in G Major (Beethoven)
- Polka (Hummel)
- Dance in F major (Mozart)
- Minuet in C Major K.6 (Mozart)
- In the Garden Op. 140 No. 4 (Gurlitt)
- The Return Op. 117 No. 24 (Gurlitt)
- The Happy Farmer Op. 68 No. 10 (Schumann)
- Soldier's March Op. 68 No. 2 (Schumann)
- Mazurka (Szymanowska)
- Old French Sons Op. 39 No. 16 (Tchaikovsky)
- Waltz Macabre (Faber)
- Long Gone Blues (McKay)
- The Bear (Rebikov)
- March (Siegmeister)