Piano Literature - Book 1
Piano/Keyboard - Late Elementary
Developing Artist Original Keyboard Classics. Edited by Nancy Faber and Randall Faber. Faber Piano AdventuresÂ®. Classical. Softcover Book & CD. 40 pages. Faber Piano Adventures #FF1030. Published by Faber Piano Adventures (HL.420139).
Item Number: HL.420139
ISBN 1616770309. 9x12 inches.
This collection of 21 authentic keyboard works represents the major periods of music – from Baroque to Contemporary – and serves as an excellent introduction to classical keyboard literature. Contents include: Canario, by Von der Hofe • Adagio and Allegro, by J.C. Bach (and F.P. Ricci) • Tarantella, by Frank Lynes • Melody for Left Hand, by Fritz Spindler • and more.
About Basic Piano Adventures
Piano Adventures has set a new standard for a new century of piano teaching. It is fast becoming the method of choice at leading university pedagogy programs and major teaching studios around the world. But more importantly, Piano Adventures is bringing smiles to the faces of thousands of piano students. It can do the same for your students.
- Quadrille (Haydn)
- Adagio and Allegro (J.C. Bach & Ricci)
- Bagatelle (Hook)
- Canario (Von der Hofe)
- Gavotte in C (Telemann)
- Little Dance (Turk)
- Little Prelude (Schytte)
- Melody for Left Hand (Op. 108, No. 12) (Schytte)
- Minuet (Hook)
- Morning (Diabelli)
- Pantomime (Nancy Faber)
- Procession in G (Praetorius)
- Shepherd Pipes (Salutrinskaya)
- Sonatina in G, 1st Movement (Attwood)
- Tarantella (Op. 14, No. 8) (Lynes)
- The Busy machine (Dubliansky)
- The Highlander (La Montagnarde) (Mouret)
- The Hunt (Op. 117, No. 15) (Gurlitt)
- Two Preludes (Spindler)
- Waltz for Four Hands (Op. 87, No. 35) (Wohlfahrt)