Piano for Busy Teens, Book 3
Piano - Intermediate; Late Intermediate
11 Pieces with Study Guides to Maximize Limited Practice Time. Composed by Melody Bober, Gayle Kowalchyk, and E. L. Lancaster. Piano Collection; Piano Supplemental. Piano for Busy Teens. Recital. Book. 56 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.33241).
Item Number: AP.33241
This method is designed for teens who still enjoy music and want to continue their study but have limited practice time. Each book includes solo pieces in varied styles, a Hanon study to develop technical skills and a duet that students can play with a friend. A Study Guide for each piece helps the student practice efficiently. The guide contains four sections: 1-Minute FYI, 5-Minute Warm-Up, 15-Minute Practice Plan and 5-Minute Finishing Touches. Titles: Boogie Blues (Bober) * Canon in D (Pachelbel) * Exercise No. 7 (The Virtuoso Pianist) (Hanon) * Spinning Song (Ellmenreich) * Prelude in E Minor (Chopin) * Jazz it Up! (Bober) * Solfeggio in C Minor (Bach) * Wings (Bober) * FÃ¼r Elise (Beethoven) * Elite Syncopations (Joplin) * Wild River (duet) (Bober).
- Boogie Blues Composed by Melody Bober
- Canon In D Composed by Johann Pachelbel;Arranged by Melody Bober
- Exercise No. 7 (The Virtuoso Pianist) Composed by Charles-Louis Hanon
- Spinning Song Composed by Albert Ellmenreich
- Prelude in E Minor Composed by Frederic Chopin
- Jazz It Up! Composed by Melody Bober
- Solfeggio in C Minor Composed by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- Wings Composed by Melody Bober
- Fur Elise Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Elite Syncopations Composed by Scott Joplin;Arranged by Melody Bober
- Wild River (duet) Composed by Melody Bober