Piano for Busy Teens, Book 3
Piano - Intermediate; Late Intermediate
11 Pieces with Study Guides to Maximize Limited Practice Time. Composed by Melody Bober, Gayle Kowalchyk, and E. L. Lancaster. Piano Collection; Piano Supplemental. Piano for Busy Teens. Recital. Book. 56 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.33241).
Item Number: AP.33241
ISBN 0739061682. Recital.
This method is designed for teens who still enjoy music and want to continue their study but have limited practice time. Each book includes solo pieces in varied styles, a Hanon study to develop technical skills and a duet that students can play with a friend. A Study Guide for each piece helps the student practice efficiently. The guide contains four sections: 1-Minute FYI, 5-Minute Warm-Up, 15-Minute Practice Plan and 5-Minute Finishing Touches. Titles: Boogie Blues (Bober) * Canon in D (Pachelbel) * Exercise No. 7 (The Virtuoso Pianist) (Hanon) * Spinning Song (Ellmenreich) * Prelude in E Minor (Chopin) * Jazz it Up! (Bober) * Solfeggio in C Minor (Bach) * Wings (Bober) * Für Elise (Beethoven) * Elite Syncopations (Joplin) * Wild River (duet) (Bober).
- Boogie Blues Composed by Melody Bober
- Canon In D Composed by Johann Pachelbel;Arranged by Melody Bober
- Exercise No. 7 (The Virtuoso Pianist) Composed by Charles-Louis Hanon
- Spinning Song Composed by Albert Ellmenreich
- Prelude in E Minor Composed by Frederic Chopin
- Jazz It Up! Composed by Melody Bober
- Solfeggio in C Minor Composed by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- Wings Composed by Melody Bober
- Fur Elise Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Elite Syncopations Composed by Scott Joplin;Arranged by Melody Bober
- Wild River (duet) Composed by Melody Bober