There are currently no items in your cart.
Peter, Paul & Mary (Guitar Chord Songbook). By Peter Paul and Mary. For Guitar. Guitar Chord Songbook. Softcover. 120 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.103013).
ISBN 1476816425. 5.75x8.87 inches.
Here are the essentials you need to play 43 favorites from this folk trio. Includes: And When I Die • Blowin' in the Wind • Children, Go Where I Send Thee • Don't Think Twice, It's All Right • Goodnight, Irene • I Dig Rock and Roll Music • If I Had a Hammer (The Hammer Song) • Leaving on a Jet Plane • Puff the Magic Dragon • This Land Is Your Land • The Times They Are A-Changin' • We Shall Overcome • Wedding Song (There Is Love) • Where Have All the Flowers Gone? • and more.
- Early In The Morning
- Hurry Sundown
- We Shall Overcome
- All My Trials
- Follow Me
- Wedding Song (There Is Love)
- All Through The Night
- Don't Laugh At Me
- And When I Die
- (That's What You Get) For Lovin' Me
- Light One Candle
- This Train
- Children, Go Where I Send Thee
- Blowin' In The Wind
- Lemon Tree
- The Cruel War
- Day Is Done
- Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
- A Soalin'
- Early Mornin' Rain
- Freight Train
- Autumn To May
- Gone The Rainbow
- I Have A Song To Sing, O!
- It's Raining
- Five Hundred Miles
- Garden Song
- Goodnight, Irene
- I Dig Rock and Roll Music
- If I Had A Hammer (The Hammer Song)
- Kisses Sweeter Than Wine
- Leaving On A Jet Plane
- The Marvelous Toy
- Puff The Magic Dragon
- This Land Is Your Land
- The Times They Are A-Changin'
- Where Have All The Flowers Gone?
- Weave Me The Sunshine
Peter, Paul & Mary
Guitar Chord Songbook
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Peter, Paul & Mary
Guitar Chord Songbook
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook