Parkening And The Guitar - Volume 1
Guitar - Difficulty: medium-difficult
Guitar Solo. Edited by Christopher Parkening. Guitar Collection. Baroque and Classical Period. Guitar solo book. With introductory text and standard guitar notation. 32 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.699105).
Item Number: HL.699105
ISBN 0793585279. 8.5x11 inches.
Ten transcriptions for solo guitar of beautiful music from many periods and styles, edited and fingered by Christopher Parkening. All pieces are suitable for performance by the advanced guitarist. Contents: Afro-Cuban Lullaby * Empress of the Pagodes (Ravel) * Menuet (Ravel) * Minuet in D (Handel) * Passacaille (Weiss) * Pastourelle (Poulenc) * Pavane for a Dead Princess (Ravel) * Pavane for a Sleeping Beauty (Ravel) * Preambulo (Scarlatti-Ponce) * Sarabande (Handel).
- Afro-Cuban Lullaby
- Empress Of The Pagodes Composed by Maurice Ravel
- Menuet Composed by Maurice Ravel
- Minuet in D Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Passacaille Composed by Sylvius Leopold Weiss
- Pastourelle Composed by Francis Poulenc
- Pavane For A Dead Princess Composed by Maurice Ravel
- Pavane For A Sleeping Beauty Composed by Maurice Ravel
- Preambulo Composed by A. Scarlatti-Ponce
- Sarabande Composed by George Frideric Handel