Palmer-Hughes Accordion Course - Book 7
For Group or Individual Instruction. Accordion; Method/Instruction. Palmer-Hughes Accordion Course. Learn To Play. Instructional book. With introductory text, performance notes and illustrations. 48 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.211).
Item Number: AP.211
ISBN 0739094580. With introductory text, performance notes and illustrations. Learn To Play. 9x12 inches.
The Palmer-Hughes series is a comprehensive method of music instruction that enables the beginner to progress to an advanced stage of technical skill.
- Semper Fidelis Composed by John Philip Sousa
- Relative Samba Composed by Palmer Hughes
- Charlie The Boxer Solo or duet, Composed by Stanley Karankowski
- Come Back To Sorrento Composed by E. De Curtis
- La Cumparsita Composed by C.M. Rodriguez
- Turkish Rondo Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Hungarian Dance No.5 Composed by Johannes Brahms
- Entry Of The Gladiators Composed by Julius Fucik
- Roses From The South Composed by Johann Strauss Jr.