Overtones - A Comprehensive Flute Series: Flute Repertoire 4
Flute - Advanced Beginner (Level 4)
Composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. This edition: 2010 edition. Overtones: A Comprehensive Flute Series. Book, piano accompaniment, CD. 48/24 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.FLR04U).
Item Number: FH.FLR04U
Overtones: A Comprehensive Flute Series serves as the official resource for flute assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. This progressive collection includes fundamental repertoire and supporting materials such as Etudes, Compact Disks, Orchestral Excerpts, and Technique. The richness of music carefully selected for this compilation will resonate with teachers and students at every level of study. This compilation of standard orchestral passages for flute is an indispensable resource for the developing years and beyond. Teachers and students will find this unrivalled volume essential for assessment or audition preparation.
Unparalleled in scope, Overtones offers all the music flutists want in one complete series! This progressive collection includes fundamental Repertoire and supporting materials such as Etudes, Compact Discs, Orchestral Excerpts, and Technique. The richness of music carefully selected for this compilation will resonate with teachers and students at every level of study and is the official series for those using The Royal Conservatory Music Development program.
- Sonata in E flat Major, BWV 1031, Second movement: Siciliana Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Sonata in A Minor, op. 1, no. 1, First Movement and Second Movement Composed by Jean-Baptiste Loeillet (de Gant);Arranged by Kathleen Wood
- Tambourin Composed by Jean-Philippe Rameau;Arranged by Stephen Chatman
- Suite in A Minor, TWV 55:a2, Menuet I and Menuet II Composed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Sonata No. 2 in A Major: Cadenza and First Movement; Second Movement Composed by Johann Baptist Vanhal
- Sonata in F Major, RV 52, First Movement: Siciliano, Second Movement: Allemanda Composed by Antonio Vivaldi;Arranged by Stephen Chatman
- Tanzlied, op. 52, book 2, no. 2 Composed by Karl Joachim Andersen
- Humoresque Composed by Arno Babadjanyan
- Habanera, from Carmen Composed by Georges Bizet;Arranged by Stephen Chatman
- Spring Song Composed by Frank Bridge
- Rumbustious Rumba Composed by Richard Kershaw
- Grand Solo in F Major, op. 57, no. 1, Second movement (excerpt) Composed by Friedrich Kuhlau
- Agra Composed by Paul Horn
- Classical Escapade Composed by Leslie Uyeda