There are currently no items in your cart.
Oscar Herrero Flamenco Metronome composed by Oscar Herrero. For Guitar (Classical). Boxed, Miscellaneous Product. Flamenco. Accessory. Published by Acordes Concert (MB.ACMFOH).
The essential professional metronome, whether you play the guitar, cajon or palmas, dance or sing, are professional or amateur.
* Metronome and Digital Chromatic Tuner programmed with all flamenco palos.
* 149 different rhythm formulas.
* Real sounds of 16 percussion instruments (palmas, cajon, tacon, darbuka, djembe, etc.).
* 8 tracks to compose your own formulas and songs.
* Time signatures from 1 to 12 beats.
* Stereo sound. Combine the instruments to your liking.
* Select speed: from 20 to 400 BPM.
* Progressively speed up or slow down.
* Your screen will inform you at all times as to the tempo.
* 12 light indicators in the shape of a clock indicate accented notes (green light: normal tempo; red light: accentuated tempo).
* You will feel as though you are being accompanied by genuine palmeros or percussionists with swing and flamenco soniquete.
* Combine the sound of a conventional metronome, programmable with rests, minims, crotchets, quavers, triplets, etc.
* Connect it to your PC to programme, compose new rhythms, practice and send the information to the Flamenco Metronome.
* Built-in loudspeaker and headphone outlet enable you to carry it around with you or connect it to your Hi-Fi equipment for maximum quality.
* Created by flamencos for flamencos.
If you are concerned about keeping your falseta, step or voice in time,
If you play the guitar, cajon or palmas,
If you sing, dance, are an amateur or a professional,
Keep in time with the Oscar Herrero Flamenco Metronome.
Programmed by Guillermo McGill and Oscar Herrero
BAILE - If you dance, you can use it to learn, teach, practice and perfect timing.
GUITARRA - If you play the guitar, you will clearly learn to feel, assimilate and play in time.
CANTE - If you want to make sure that your singing is in time, you will easily achieve this.
PERCUSSION - If you play the cajon, palmas, djembe, etc., silence these during programming and play over the remaining rhythm base.
Oscar Herrero Flamenco Metronome
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Oscar Herrero Flamenco Metronome
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.