There are currently no items in your cart.
Oscar Herrero Flamenco Metronome composed by Oscar Herrero. For Guitar (Classical). Boxed, Miscellaneous Product. Flamenco. Accessory. Published by Acordes Concert (MB.ACMFOH).
The essential professional metronome, whether you play the guitar, cajon or palmas, dance or sing, are professional or amateur.
* Metronome and Digital Chromatic Tuner programmed with all flamenco palos.
* 149 different rhythm formulas.
* Real sounds of 16 percussion instruments (palmas, cajon, tacon, darbuka, djembe, etc.).
* 8 tracks to compose your own formulas and songs.
* Time signatures from 1 to 12 beats.
* Stereo sound. Combine the instruments to your liking.
* Select speed: from 20 to 400 BPM.
* Progressively speed up or slow down.
* Your screen will inform you at all times as to the tempo.
* 12 light indicators in the shape of a clock indicate accented notes (green light: normal tempo; red light: accentuated tempo).
* You will feel as though you are being accompanied by genuine palmeros or percussionists with swing and flamenco soniquete.
* Combine the sound of a conventional metronome, programmable with rests, minims, crotchets, quavers, triplets, etc.
* Connect it to your PC to programme, compose new rhythms, practice and send the information to the Flamenco Metronome.
* Built-in loudspeaker and headphone outlet enable you to carry it around with you or connect it to your Hi-Fi equipment for maximum quality.
* Created by flamencos for flamencos.
If you are concerned about keeping your falseta, step or voice in time,
If you play the guitar, cajon or palmas,
If you sing, dance, are an amateur or a professional,
Keep in time with the Oscar Herrero Flamenco Metronome.
Programmed by Guillermo McGill and Oscar Herrero
BAILE - If you dance, you can use it to learn, teach, practice and perfect timing.
GUITARRA - If you play the guitar, you will clearly learn to feel, assimilate and play in time.
CANTE - If you want to make sure that your singing is in time, you will easily achieve this.
PERCUSSION - If you play the cajon, palmas, djembe, etc., silence these during programming and play over the remaining rhythm base.
Oscar Herrero Flamenco Metronome
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Oscar Herrero Flamenco Metronome
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.