There are currently no items in your cart.
Opera Arias - Mezzo-Soprano (Mezzo-Soprano). Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Paolo Toscano. For Vocal. Vocal Collection. Classical Period. Difficulty: medium-difficult. Collection. Vocal melody, lyrics, piano reduction and introductory text. 262 pages. Published by Ricordi (HL.50600007).
ISBN 0634063170. With vocal melody, lyrics, piano reduction and introductory text. Classical Period. 8.5x11 inches.
An essential new edition for every singer and voice studio! This is the most comprehensive multi-volume collection of Mozart opera arias ever published, with 31 to 41 arias per volume. Includes historical and plot notes about each opera and aria, and English translations for study. The most familiar arias, of course, are found in the collections, along with many masterful, vocally gratifying, but less familiar selections. Operas represented include La Clemenza di Tito, Die Entfuhrung aus dem Serail, Le nozze di Figaro and more.
- Voi che sapete From Le nozze di Figaro
- Non so piu From Le Nozze di Figaro
- Batti batti, o bel Masetto From Don Giovanni
- Il padre adorato From Idomeneo
- Parto, ma tu, ben mio From La Clemenza di Tito
- Torna di Tito a lato From La Clemenza di Tito
- Deh, per questo istante solo From La Clemenza di Tito
- Smanie Implacabili From Cosi fan tutte
- Vedrai, Carino From Don Giovanni
- Jam Pastor Apollo From Apollo et Hyacinthus
- En! Duos Conspicis From Apollo et Hyacinthus
- Cara, lontana ancora From Ascanio in Alba
- Ah, di si nobil alma From Ascanio in Alba
- Al Mio Ben Mi Veggio Avanti From Ascanio in Alba
- A Torna, mio benescolta From Ascanio in Alba
- Tu fosti tradito From La Clemenza di Tito
- E amore un ladroncello From Cosi fan tutte
- Se l'augellin sen fugge From La finta giardiniera
- Dolce d'amor compagna From La finta giardiniera
- Va pure ad altri in braccio From La finta giardiniera
- Marito io vorrei From La finta semplice
- Se a maritarmi arrivo From La finta semplice
- Che scompiglio, che flagello From La finta semplice
- Non ho colpa From Idomeneo
- Il tenero momento From Lucio Silla
- Ah, se a morir mi chiama From Lucio Silla
- Pupille amate From Lucio Silla
- Venga pur, minacci e frema From Mitridate
- Va, l'error mio palesa From Mitridate
- Son reo; l'error confesso From Mitridate
- Gia dagli occhi il velo From Mitridate
- Il capro e la capretta From Le nozze di Figaro
Opera Arias - Mezzo-Soprano
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Opera Arias - Mezzo-Soprano
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Best of Voice Solo