One Hundred Classical Themes - Clarinet
Clarinet Solo - Difficulty: medium
Composed by Various. Arranged by Alan Gout. Music Sales America. Baroque and Classical Period. Clarinet solo book (excerpts only). 64 pages. Music Sales #AM84161. Published by Music Sales (HL.14036698).
Item Number: HL.14036698
ISBN 0711925887. 9x12 inches.
A selection of all the best known tunes and themes in the classical repertoire, carefully edited for clarinet solo. Includes works by Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, and many more great composers.
- A Musical Joke K. 422, 4th movement
- A Policeman's Lot Is Not A Happy One From 'The Pirates Of Penzance'
- Air On The G String Suite No. 3, 2nd movement
- autumn Four Seasons, No. 3, 1st movement
- Barcarolle From 'The Tales of Hoffmann'
- Berceuse Dolly Suite, Op. 56
- Bridal March From 'Lohengrin'
- Brigg Fair
- Brindisi From 'La Traviata'
- Che faro senza Euridice From 'Orfeo ed Euridice'
- Clarinet Concerto K. 622, 2nd movement
- Claire de lune From 'Suite Bergamasque'
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik K. 525, 1st movement
- Emperor Waltz Op. 437
- Espana From 'Rhapsody for Orchestra'
- Farandole From 'L'Arlesienne Suite No. 2'
- For He Is An Englishman From 'HMS Pinafore'
- Fur Elise
- Galop Infernal From 'Orpheus in the Underworld'
- Gaudeamus Igitur From 'Academic Festival Overture' Op. 80
- Gavotte Suite No. 3, 3rd movement
- Golliwogg's Cake Walk From 'Children's Corner'
- Gymnopedie No. 1
- Habanera From 'Carmen'
- He Shall Feed His Flock From 'The Messiah'
- Horn Concerto No. 4 K. 495, 3rd movement
- Hornpipe From 'The Water Music'
- Humoresque Op. 101, No. 7
- Hungarian Dance No. 5
- Jupiter - I Vow To Thee, My Country From 'The Planets Suite'
- La Calinda From 'Koanga'
- La Ci Darem La Mano From 'Don Giovanni'
- La Donna e Mobile From 'Rigoletto'
- Land Of Hope And Glory From 'Pomp & Circumstance March No. 1' Op. 39
- Largo - Ombra Mai Fu From 'Xerxes'
- Les Sylphides Prelude Op. 28, No. 7
- March From 'The Nutcracker Suite' Op. 71
- Minuet II From 'Music For The Royal Fireworks'
- Morning From 'Peer Gynt Suite' Op. 46
- Nimrod From 'Enigma Variations' Op. 36
- Nocturne From 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' Op. 61
- Non piu andrai From 'The Marriage Of Figaro'
- O For The Wings Of A Dove From 'Hear My Prayer'
- Ode to Joy Symphony No. 9, 4th movement
- One Fine Day From 'Madame Butterfly'
- Pavane Op. 50
- Piano Concerto Op. 16, 1st movement
- Piano Concerto - 'Elvira Madigan' K. 467, 2nd movement
- Piano Concerto No. 1 Op. 23, 1st movement
- Piano Concerto No. 3 Op. 37, 1st movement
- Piano Concerto No. 5 - The Emperor Op. 73, 2nd movements
- Polovtsian Dances From 'Prince Igor'
- Pie Jesu From 'Requiem' Op. 48
- Pomp & Circumstance March No. 4 Op. 39
- Poor Wand'ring One From 'Pirates Of Penzance'
- Prelude From 'L'Arlesienne Suite No. 1'
- Prelude To Act III From 'Lohengrin'
- promenade From 'Pictures At An Exhibition'
- Prince Igor Overture
- Radetsky March Op. 228
- Romeo and Juliet
- Rondeau From 'Abdelazar'
- Rosamunde From 'Entr'acte Act III'
- Salut d'amour Op. 12
- Spartacus - "The Onedin Line"
- Spring Four Seasons, No. 1, 1st movement
- St. Anthony Chorale From 'Variations on a Theme By Haydn' Op. 56a
- Swan Lake Op. 20, Opening of Act II
- Symphonie Fantastique Op. 14, 4th movement
- Symphony No. 1 Op. 68, 4th movement
- Symphony No. 3 Op. 90, 3rd movement
- Symphony No. 3 - 'Eroica' Op. 55, 2nd movement
- Symphony No. 5 Op. 64, 2nd movement
- Symphony No. 6 - 'Pastoral' Op. 68, 5th movement
- Symphony No. 6 - 'Pathetique' Op. 74, 1st movement
- Symphony No. 9 - 'The Great' 2nd movement
- Symphony No. 9 - 'New World' Op. 95, 2nd movement
- Symphony No. 94 - 'Surprise' 2nd movement
- Take A Pair Of Sparkling Eyes From 'The Gondoliers'
- Tannhauser Overture
- The Blue Danube Op. 314
- The Merry Peasant From 'Album for the Young' Op. 68, No. 10
- The Trout Piano Quintet 4th movement
- Toreador's Song From 'Carmen'
- Tristesse Etude Op. 10, No. 3
- Trumpet Voluntary From 'The Prince Of Denmark's March'
- Valse From 'Coppelia'
- Violin Concerto Op. 77, 2nd movement
- Waltz From 'The Sleeping Beauty' Op. 66
- Wedding March From 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' Op. 61
- William Tell Overture
- Your Tiny Hand Is Frozen From 'La Boheme'
- 24th Caprice For Solo Violin
Customers Who Bought One Hundred Classical Themes - Clarinet Also Bought: