On Green Dolphin Street Plus 12 Jazz Classics for Piano
Piano - Advanced; Intermediate
Arranged by and ed. Robert Schultz. Piano - Intermediate / Advanced Collection; Piano Supplemental. Plus 12 Series. Jazz. Book. 36 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.AFM01028).
Item Number: AP.AFM01028
ISBN 0757990967. Jazz.
Robert Schultz has selected and arranged thirteen great jazz hits for piano solo with complete lyrics and chords, ranging in difficulty from intermediate to more advanced. This is an essential edition for all jazz and professional pianists, and great for the advancing student. Titles include: Every Time We Say Goodbye * Moonlight in Vermont * More Than You Know * My Foolish Heart * Skylark * Someone to Watch Over Me and many more. Featured composers include George Gershwin, Cole Porter, Dizzy Gillespie, Hoagy Carmichael, and others.
- More Than You Know Composed by Vincent Youmans;Lyrics by Edward Eliscu,Billy Rose
- The More I See You Composed by Harry Warren;Lyrics by Mack Gordon
- Skylark Composed by Hoagy Carmichael;Lyrics by Johnny Mercer
- On Green Dolphin Street Composed by Bronislau Kaper;Lyrics by Ned Washington
- Don't Blame Me Composed by Jimmy McHugh;Lyrics by Dorothy Fields
- Just Friends Additional credits John Klenner,Sam M. Lewis
- Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be) Additional credits Jimmy Davis,Roger Ramirez,Jimmy Sherman
- My Foolish Heart Additional credits Peter Lord,V. Jeffrey Smith
- Moonlight in Vermont Composed by Karl Suessdorf;Lyrics by John M. Blackburn
- Groovin' High (Long Version) Additional credits Dizzy Gillespie
- Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye Composed by Cole Porter
- Someone To Watch Over Me Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- Time After Time Composed by Jule Styne;Lyrics by Sammy Cahn