There are currently no items in your cart.
Old-Time Gospel Banjo Solos composed by Jack Hatfield. For Banjo (5-String). Squareback saddle-stitched, Solos. Gospel-Old Time. Beginning-Intermediate. Book/CD Set. 112 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.96755BCD).
ISBN 9780786666034. Gospel-Old Time. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This book presents 31 of the most-loved old-time gospel songs arranged in the three-finger style, complete with musical notation, banjo tablature, chords and lyrics. Each song is presented first as a beginner-intermediate arrangement, played in the first position in Scruggs style. Most songs are then presented in an up-the-neck arrangement. The CD features five-string banjo solos played in three-finger style and accompanied by guitar, mandolin and bass. This is a split-track recording, the lead banjo is on one channel and the accompaniment instruments on the other. The CD can be used as a solo recording, a teaching recording or a play-along recording.
- Just Over In The Glory Land Performed by James W. Acuff & Emmett S. Dean
- Shall We Gather At The River Performed by Robert Lowery
- Drifting Too Far From the Shore Performed by Charles E. Moody
- He Leadeth Me! Performed by Joseph H. Gilmore & William B. Bradley
- Life's Railway to Heaven Performed by M.E. Abbey & Charles D. Tillman
- The Great Speckled Bird
- The Old Rugged Cross Performed by Rev. George Bennard
- Just A Closer Walk With Thee Performed by Oscar Clute & Robert Jackson
- Will The Circle Be Unbroken? Performed by William M. Golden
- I Am A Pilgrim
- Where The Soul Of Man Never Dies Performed by William M. Golden
- The Unclouded Day Performed by Rev. J.K. Alwood
- When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder Performed by James M. Black
- The Lily Of The Valley Performed by Charles W. Fry & William S. Hayes
- The Old Gospel Ship
- Abide with Me Performed by Henry F. Lyte & William H. Monk
- In the Garden Performed by C. Austin Miles
- Sweet Hour of Prayer Performed by William B. Bradbury
- Amazing Grace Performed by John Newton
- Angel Band Performed by Jefferson Hascall & William Batchelder Bradbury
- A Beautiful Life Performed by William M. Golden
- Rock Of Ages Performed by Agustus M. Toplady & Thomas Hastings
- Are You Washed In The Blood? Performed by Rev. E. A.Hoffman
- Old-Time Religion
- What a Friend We Have in Jesus Performed by Charles C. Converse
- In The Sweet By And By Performed by J.P. Webster
- Holy, Holy, Holy! Performed by Reginald Heiber & John B. Dykes
- Precious Memories Performed by J.B.F. Wright
- Crying Holy Unto the Lord
- Keep On The Sunny Side of Life Performed by Ada Blenkhorn & J. Howard Entwisle
- Farther Along Performed by J.R. Baxter, Jr. & W.B. Stevens
Old-Time Gospel Banjo Solos
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Old-Time Gospel Banjo Solos
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: 5-String Banjo Sheet Music
Genre: Gospel Sheet Music