There are currently no items in your cart.
O Come, Emmanuel
O Come, Emmanuel composed by Alan Bullard (1947-). For SATB choir & organ/piano/small orchestra/chamber group (1. With org/piano, using the accompaniment printed in the vocal score. 2. With small orchestra or chamber group: 1 flute, 1 Ob, 1 clarinet in A, 1 bassoon/Bass clarinet, 1 trumpet in B flat, 1 horn in F, and either string quintet (2 violins, viola, cello,). Mixed Voices. Contemporary, Choral Works. Level B (easy). Vocal score. 60 pages. Duration 35'. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193397651).
ISBN 9780193397651. Contemporary, Choral Works. 11 x 9 inches.
for SATB and organ or piano or small orchestra or chamber group O Come, Emmanuel is an Advent Celebration, suitable for both church and concert choirs. It is based on the seven Great 'O' Antiphons, and fragments of the well-known plainsong hymn permeate the work. A number of the movements make highly effective separate pieces and anthems.
- Advent Responsory (I)
- Hymn: The Advent Of Our God
- O Wisdom
- Where Shall Wisdom Be Found?
- O Lord Of Lord
- Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus
- O Root Of Jesse
- There Is A Rose-Tree
- O Key Of David
- Earth Grown Old
- Hymn: Thy Kingdom Come! On Bended Knee
- O Morning Star
- O King Of The Nations
- Hymn: Joy To The World!
- And They Shall Call His Name Emmanuel
- O Emmanuel
- Gabriel's Message
- And Art Thou Come With Us To Dwell?
- Advent Responsory (II)
- Hymn: Lo! He Comes With Clouds Descending
O Come, Emmanuel
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
O Come, Emmanuel
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
More by this Composer: Alan Bullard Sheet Music Alan Bullard Voice Sheet Music Alan Bullard B-Flat Trumpet Sheet Music Alan Bullard Choir Sheet Music Alan Bullard Horn Sheet Music Alan Bullard Piano Accompaniment Sheet Music Alan Bullard Organ Accompaniment Sheet Music Alan Bullard 4-Part Sheet Music Alan Bullard Chamber Orchestra Sheet Music Alan Bullard Mixed Choir Sheet Music Alan Bullard SATB Sheet Music
Format: Vocal Score