There are currently no items in your cart.
Nothing but a Child composed by Steve Earle. Arranged by Sheldon Curry. Choir Sacred. This edition: InstruTrax CD. CD; Choral (Sacred); Choral Octavo; Worship Resources. Sing Praise. Sacred. Published by Alfred Music (AP.32387).
Gifts for the baby Jesus came from unusual sources delivered by unexpected visitors. One might say the same for this anthem, however, the music and words are more than appropriate gifts for the Christ Child. Sheldon Curryâ€™s arrangement is easy to learn and the rhythms in the accompaniment and the choir parts fall into place naturally. The instrumental parts are true to the style and are playable by musicians of any age or experience level, whether professionals, or beginning amateurs. It will be a fresh-sounding addition to your Christmas or Epiphany program and people will be nurtured by this unique musical gift.
Inst. Parts Available (choral); Recorded Acc. Available.
About Sing Praise
Includes choral works with optional orchestration perfect for praise bands, chamber ensembles, and orchestra. Featuring music for contemporary and "traditional blended" worship, each octavo includes relevant scripture references.
Nothing but a Child
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Nothing but a Child
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music
Series: Sing Praise