There are currently no items in your cart.
Night composed by Daniel Barnard. For SATB choir, a cappella. Pathways Series. Level 4. Octavo. Published by Imagine Music - Digital (IZ.VMS113).
From Three Short Choral Works on Texts of E.E. Cummings. Part of the Pathways Series for Choir. In this poem, Cummings avoids the playfulness of his other works long enough to be completely serious. In vivid evocative imagery, he captures a young lover's mood with language that is among his most sensuous writing. This setting attempts to use coloristic dissonance to capture that sense of electricity in the air. Three Short Choral Works on Texts of E.E. Cummings won honorable mention in Imagine Music Publishing's 2009 Pathways Series Composition Contest.
About Digital Downloads
Digital Downloads are downloadable sheet music in digital format that can be viewed directly on your computer, tablet or mobile device. Once you download your digital sheet music, you can view and print it at home, school, or anywhere you want to make music, and you don’t have to be connected to the internet. Just purchase, download and play!
PLEASE NOTE: Your digital sheet music will have a “watermark” at the bottom of each page that will include your name, purchase date and number of copies purchased. You are only licensed to print as many copies as you have purchased. You may not distribute or print more copies than purchased for use (i.e. you may not print individual copies for friends or students)
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: A Cappella Sheet Music