There are currently no items in your cart.
- Look inside(2)
Collection / Songbook
Hal Leonard Transcribed Scores
Nickel Creek (Transcribed Scores). By Nickel Creek. For Banjo, Bass, Guitar, Mandolin, Violin, Vocal. Hal Leonard Transcribed Scores. Bluegrass and Contemporary Country. Difficulty: medium. Guitar tablature songbook. Guitar tablature, standard notation, vocal melody, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 127 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.690582).
ISBN 0634051660. With guitar tablature, standard notation, vocal melody, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Bluegrass and Contemporary Country. 9x12 inches.
Here's the matching folio to the eponymous debut from this neo-traditional folk/bluegrass trio that's received accolades throughout the music industry. The Transcribed Scores format includes note-for-note transcriptions for all of the instruments on the album, including guitar, banjo, mandolin, violin and bass, as well as all of the vocal parts. 12 songs: Ode to a Butterfly * Out of the Woods * Pastures New * Robin and Marian * When You Come Back Down * and more. Includes tab.
About Guitar Recorded Versions:
Guitar Recorded Versions are note-for-note transcriptions of guitar music taken directly off recordings. This series, one of the most popular in print today, features some of the greatest guitar players and groups from blues, rock, and heavy metal. Guitar Recorded Versions are transcribed by the best transcribers in the business. Every book contains notes and tablature.
About Hal Leonard Transcribed Scores
Transcribed Scores are vocal and instrumental arrangements of music from some of the greatest groups in music. These excellent publications feature transcribed parts for lead vocals, backup vocals, lead guitar, rhythm guitar, bass, drums, and all of the various instruments used in each specific recording session. All songs are arranged exactly the way the artists recorded them.
- When You Come Back Down
- Out Of The Woods
- Ode To A Butterfly
- The Lighthouse's Tale
- In The House Of Tom Bombadil
- Reasons Why
- Sweet Afton
- The Hand Song
- Robin And Marian
- The Fox
- Pastures New
- Cuckoo's Nest
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
More by this Performer: Nickel Creek Sheet Music Nickel Creek Voice Sheet Music Nickel Creek Acoustic Guitar Sheet Music Nickel Creek Banjo Sheet Music Nickel Creek Electric Guitar Sheet Music Nickel Creek Guitar Tablature Sheet Music Nickel Creek Mandolin Sheet Music Nickel Creek Violin Sheet Music
Series: Hal Leonard Transcribed Scores