There are currently no items in your cart.
Never Again by Kelly Clarkson. By Kelly Clarkson. For voice, piano guitar. This edition: Piano/Vocal/Chords. Artist/Personality; Piano/Vocal/Chords; Sheet; Solo. Original Sheet Music Edition. Kelly Clarkson first single off "against the Rest" (2007).. Pop. PVC single. 10 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.28293).
Since winning the first season of American Idol in 2002, Kelly Clarkson has gone on to sell over 15 million records worldwide. Alfred is pleased to release the sheet music for her hit single "Never Again," the first single from her third album, My December.
This sheet music edition provides the songâ€™s lyrics, melody line, and chord changes, with professionally arranged piano accompaniment.
About Original Sheet Music Edition
Each ORIGINAL SHEET MUSIC EDITION has been arranged for piano by Alfred's talented staff of arrangers. Every effort has been made for the arrangement to be playable on the piano and to sound as close to the original recording as possible. If there are lyrics, a separate vocal line is used so that singers can easily sing along, and all lyrics as heard on the original recording are always included. Almost all arrangements are written in the original key in which they were recorded.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: Pop Sheet Music
Series: Original Sheet Music Edition