There are currently no items in your cart.
Nanafushi (for percussion trio). By Tetsuro Naito. Arranged by Jeffery Crowell. Percussion Trio. For 2 sets of bongos, 2 congas, 2 floor toms, 2 kick drums, 2 small concert bass drums to be played with a foot pedal on each, Asian, "jing" style cymbals (pair) (sometimes called chappas), high and low clave (or high woodblocks with distinctly different pitc (3 players). Medium-Advanced. Score and parts on CD-ROM. 12 pages. Duration 6'00". Published by Tapspace Publications (TA.TSPCE-46).
Tetsuro Naito's piece Nanafushi was originally written for the famous Taiko group, KODO. Here, arranger Jeffery Crowell has distilled it down to a creative arrangement for a trio of western percussion instruments. Percussionists use their hands and both feet to blaze through the energetic work; this one definitely requires intensity and physical stamina! Written in a "pseudo swing" rhythmic interpretation (not straight, not swung, but somewhere in between) and featuring an abundance of soloistic flair, this barn-burner will keep listeners on the edge of their seats.
$17.00_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '16583710']);
$15.00_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '18478457']);
$31.25_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '18488181']);
$12.95_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '2914579']);
$30.00_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '19251056']);
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.