There are currently no items in your cart.
My Son Jimi
My Son Jimi book. 192 pages. Published by Aljas Enterprises (HL.330418).
ISBN 0966785711. 8.5x10.7 inches.
“He was an ordinary, run-of-the-mill kid coming along,” James “Al” Hendrix remembers about his son, “but he had an imagination.” Many books have been written about Jimi Hendrix's guitar techniques, amps and whammy bars, but none explores his humanity in the depth revealed here by his loving father. In this extraordinary biography, Al Hendrix shares stories, letters, never-before-seen snapshots, and previously unpublished artwork by his remarkable son. Essential for every Hendrix fan! 192 pages. bios: James “Al” Hendrix worked as a professional landscape gardener for nearly three decades and is now the chairman of the board of Experience Hendrix. Jas Obrecht was an editor at Guitar Player magazine for 20 years and is the primary author of Blues Guitar: The Men Who Made the Music. He is the 1997 winner of the W.C. Handy “Keeping the Blues Alive” Award in journalism. “So many books have come out over the past 25 years...Writers who've never talked with Jimi or me don't know anything about his childhood, and his childhood had a whole lot of bearing on who he became...I had to set the record straight.” – Al Hendrix.
My Son Jimi
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
My Son Jimi
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.