There are currently no items in your cart.
My First Mandolin Picking Songs composed by Steve Kaufman. For Mandolin. My First. Bluegrass & Country. Beginning. E-book. 36 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications - Digital Sheet Music (M0.20795BCDEB).
ISBN 1610652290. Bluegrass & Country.
This fun and easy mandolin book and CD takes you from the very beginning. Learning right and left-hand techniques, learning your first chords, 18 great songs AND you painlessly learn them by reading notes. Anyone can do it. Steve's method and approach to learning to read notes is so simple that 4 year olds have done it. You will start with 4 simple notes. Steve then teaches songs using just those four notes. He systematically adds a few more notes at a time bundled with easy to understand instructions and songs so that in a short time you will know all the notes, chords, strumming patterns to play hundreds of songs. This is a perfect primer for many of Steve's best sellers and other author's books. Audio CD included.Companion audio available by clicking on the 'Listen' link above, or at www.melbay.com.
About Digital Print Sheet Music
Digital Print is printable sheet music available anytime, anywhere. Just purchase, print and play! View your online sheet music at home, school, work or anywhere you have a computer connected to the Internet. Use our iPad app to view your digital sheet music on the go. With Digital Print, you can print your digital sheet music immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application.
- Talk About Tuning
- Tuning the E A D G Strings Open
- Holding the Mandolin
- Right Hand: Holding the Pick
- Left Hand: Holding the Mandolin Neck
- Your First Notes: Understanding and Recognizing the E, G
- Some Parts of the Mandolin: Strings and Frets
- Playing Your First Notes: E, G
- Let's Learn the D, C Notes
- Our First Song?
- Starting to Strum: Understanding and Reading the Chord Charts
- Strumming Our First Songs
- Strumming Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Boil them Cabbage: F note and F Chord
- Boil them Cabbage: Playing the Notes and Chords
- Do I Love You? Notes and Chords
- New Notes: A, B and G; New Chord: D;http://d29ci68ykuu27r.cloudfront.net/soundclips/19898976_18.mp3
- Aura Lee: Notes and Chords
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- She'll Be Coming 'round the Mountain
- New Notes: E, D and C
- Timing: The Length of Notes
- Camptown Races
- New Notes: Low F
- Little Brown Jug: New Rhythm Techniques
- Little Brown Jug: Notes and Chords
- Cripple Creek
- Cindy, Cindy: Understanding the F#
- Cindy, Cindy
- New Chords: D and A
- Understanding Eighth Notes
- New Note: High A; The New G Chord Shape;http://d29ci68ykuu27r.cloudfront.net/soundclips/19898976_33.mp3
- Soldier's Joy: Notes and Chords
- Soldier's Joy: Faster
- Golden Slippers: Understanding Sharps, Naturals and Flats
- Golden Slippers: The Melody
- Golden Slippers: Faster
- Flop-Eared Mule: Understanding the Keys
- Flop-Eared Mule:The Melody
- Flop-Eared Mule: Faster
- Double Stops: Hitting Two Notes at Once
- Boil them Cabbage Down: Double Stops
- Cripple Creek: Understanding the Timing and Notes
- Cripple Creek: the Melody
- Cripple Creek: faster
- The Hammer-On
- Cotton-Eyed Joe: The Melody
- Cotton-Eyed Joe: faster
- Wildwood Flower: Re-acquanting the Low C Notes
- Wildwood Flower: The Melody
- Wildwood Flower: faster
- New Notes: Low G, Low A, Low B; New Chords: 7th Chords;http://d29ci68ykuu27r.cloudfront.net/soundclips/19898976_53.mp3
- The Wabash Cannonball: Notes and Chords
- The Wabash Cannonball: faster
- Old Joe Clark: the Melody
- The Eighth of January: The Melody
- The Eighth of January: faster
- Arkansas Traveler: Notes and Chords
- Arkansas Traveler: faster
- Roll In My Sweet Baby's Arms: Understanding Hammer-Ons, Pull-Offs, and Slides
- Roll In My Sweet Baby's Arms: the Melody
- Roll In My Sweet Baby's Arms: faster
- Cripple Creek: New Slide Mark
- Cripple Creek: Melody
- Cripple Creek: faster
To play the media you will need to update yourFlash plugin.
My First Mandolin Picking Songs
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
My First Mandolin Picking Songs
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Mandolin Sheet Music
Genre: Bluegrass Sheet Music