There are currently no items in your cart.
Music Symbol Sudoku for Everyone composed by Geoffrey R. Lorenz. Games, Reproducible. Published by Heritage Music Press (LO.30-2194H).
Sudoku--the 9 x 9 number puzzles that swept the country almost overnight--meets notes and rests in this fun, flexible game book. The rules are simple: Instead of putting the numbers 1 through 9 in each row, column and 3x3 square, put a whole, half, quarter, eighth, and sixteenth note and whole, half, quarter, and eighth rest in each. For even the most savvy sudoku puzzlers, the use of music symbols will pose an exciting new challenge. To allow everyone to experience success together, each of the 29 reproducible puzzles in "Music Symbol Sudoku" is offered in an A, B and C version. The solution for all three versions is the same but more symbols are supplied in the A version, making it the easiest (comparable to a one- or two-star "regular" puzzle). B is a little more difficult (three-star) and C is the most difficult of the three (four-star). Sharpen those pencils--or do you sudoku in pen?--and get ready to get hooked!
Music Symbol Sudoku for Everyone
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Music Symbol Sudoku for Everyone
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More by this Composer: Geoffrey R. Lorenz Sheet Music