There are currently no items in your cart.
Music Puzzler (80 Reproducible Music Puzzles). Composed by Sue Albrecht Johnson. Book; CD; Classroom/Pre-School; General Music and Classroom Publications; Reproducible. 92 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.39991).
This completely reproducible puzzle book features Kriss Kross, Word Searches, Musical Sudoku, Crosswords, and several Complete the Story pages. The data CD contains PDF files, so teachers can post or print each page. Use these puzzles as vocabulary builders, extra credit exercises, or enjoyable homework assignments. Includes answer keys. The comb binding creates a lay-flat book that is perfect for study and performance.
- Teacher's Instructions
- Crossword Word Lists
- SECTION 1 --- KRISS KROSS
- 1. Musical Instruments
- 2. Taylor Swift Songs
- 3. The Songs of Lady Gaga
- 4. Michael Jackson Music
- 5. ABBA Songs
- 6. The Music of the Beatles
- 7. Songs of Madonna
- 8. Am I Blue?
- 9. I've Been Everywhere: Places Around the USA
- 10. Songs Heard on Glee
- SECTION 2 --- WORD SEARCH
- 11. Musical Instruments
- 12. Country Singers
- 13. Famous Composers and Their Operas
- 14. Pop Artists
- 15. The Wizard Will See You Now
- 16. The Gershwins
- 17. The Music of Elton John
- 18. The Great American Songbook
- 19. Contemporary Broadway
- 20. Colorful Songs
- SECTION 3 --- MUSICAL SUDOKU
- 21-24. Baritones
- 25-28. Clarinets
- 29-32. D Minor Key
- 33-36. F Major Key
- 37-40. Downbeats
- 41-44. Intervals
- 45-48. Keyboards
- 49-52. Modulates
- 53-56. Music Note
- 57-60. Signature
- SECTION 4 --- COMPLETE THE STORY
- 61. The Golf Story (treble clef)
- 62. A February Dinner Gone Gaga! (bass clef)
- 63. Deb Goes to College (mixed clefs)
- SECTION 5 --- CROSSWORDS
- 64. Treble Clef Crossword 1
- 65. Treble Clef Crossword 2
- 66. Bass Clef Crossword 1
- 67. Bass Clef Crossword 2
- 68. Mixed Clef Crossword 1
- 69. Mixed Clef Crossword 2
- 70. The As Have It
- 71. The Three Bs and More
- 72. Can You "C" It?
- 73. "M" Is for Music
- 74. Please Find the Ps
- 75. The Sounds of Music
- 76. "T" for Two
- 77. Mixing Bowl
- 78. Musical Instruments
- 79. Going to Extremes
- 80. First and Last!
80 Reproducible Music Puzzles
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
80 Reproducible Music Puzzles
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.