There are currently no items in your cart.
2-4 Saxophones - Level: Silver [Easy]
ABRSM Music Medals. Education. Collection. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (PE.9781860966101).
Item Number: PE.9781860966101
ISBN 9781860966101. Education.
Music Medals Saxophone Ensemble Pieces are five volumes of enjoyable and accessible repertoire. Each volume contains original pieces and imaginative arrangements for duets trios and quartets. Excellent material for mixed-ability groups as well as being an exciting resource for the individual musician with fun pieces and arrangements in various styles. Ideal group-teaching material for the developing ensemble with all pieces selected for the Associated Boards Music Medals.
- Sun Seeker Composed by Karen Street
- Let My People Go
- Elegy Composed by Jonathan Leathwood
- Bull'S-Eye Rag Composed by Andy Hampton
- Tango for Two Composed by Jeffery Wilson
- The Oak and the Ash
- Baroque-n Heart Composed by Cecilia McDowall
- Most Irregular! Composed by Paul Harris
- Blowing The Blues Composed by Karen Street
- Strange World Composed by Nicholas Hare
- Microvariations On A Motif From Hans Krasa's Brundibar Composed by Jonathan Leathwood
- Gavotte From French Suite No. 5, BWV 816 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Spanish Bull With Curly Tail Composed by Colin Cowles
- Ceremonial Fanfare Composed by Nicholas Hare
- Scaling The Mountain Composed by Robert Tucker
- Four On Four Composed by Jeffery Wilson
- Tienes Mi Corazon
- Valse Triste Composed by Martin Ellerby
- A Flavour Of Ischia Composed by Paul Harris
- The Storyteller Composed by Mark Lockheart
Customers Who Bought Music Medals Gold - Saxophone (Ensemble Pieces) Also Bought:
Top Selling Saxophone Titles