Music Medals Copper - Mixed-Brass (Ensemble Pieces)
Brass Ensemble 2-4 Trumpet/Horn/Trombone/Tuba/Cornet/Flugelhorn/Euphonium/Baritone horn - Level: Copper
ABRSM Music Medals. Education. Collection. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (PE.9781860966743).
Item Number: PE.9781860966743
ISBN 1-86096-674-8. Education.
Fun pieces and arrangements in various styles. Ideal group-teaching material for the developing ensemble, suitable for typical combinations of brass instruments including combinations of B-flat, E-flat and F parts as well as. Bass and treble clef options for lower brass, all pieces selected for the Associated Board's Music Medals, and containing original and imaginative arrangements for mixed duets trios and quartets. Provides excellent material for mixed-ability groups as well as being an exciting resource for the individual musician.
- Follow the Leader Composed by Nick Breeze
- Sing Something Simple Composed by Paul Archibald
- The Lighthouse Composed by Philip Croydon
- Sharing Composed by Ian Lowes
- Rhyming Couplets Composed by David Mitcham
- The North Pole Composed by Nick Breeze
- Double Trouble Composed by John Miller
- Spring Surprise, Versions (I) & (II) Composed by Philip Sparke
- A Lesson From Zia Maria Composed by Chris Batchelor
- Chorale, Versions (I) & (II) Composed by Adrian Taylor
- Sidesaddle Composed by John Frith
- Jamaican Rumble Composed by Paul Archibald
- Cajun Cakewalk, Versions (I)& (II) Composed by Philip Croydon
- Across The Wide Snake River, Versions (I) & (II) Composed by David Mitcham
- Blues For Four, Versions (I) & (II) Composed by Nick Breeze
- The Donkey's Parade, Versions (I) & (II) Composed by Adrian Taylor