Music in Me - Hymns & Holidays Level 5
Piano - Early Elementary
Music in Me - A Piano Method for Young Christian Students. Sacred Folio. Softcover. 32 pages. Word Music #080689420382. Published by Word Music (HL.309938).
Item Number: HL.309938
ISBN 1423449533. 9x12 inches.
There is music inside all of us, especially children! That's how God created them, and so making music comes naturally to them. Teaching children to make their own music on a keyboard (and to find joy in it) is what Music in Me is all about. Each book in this unique series is designed to help them understand both musical and Biblical concepts at the same time. Early exposure to music theory – especially harmony and ear training – plus an understanding of how music “works” will provide today's children with a strong foundation for becoming tomorrow's church musicians.
Music in Me includes five levels, and each level includes five coordinating student books: Lesson (Reading Music); Theory & Technique (Understanding Music); Creativity (Writing Your Own Music); Praise & Worship (Solos to Play); and Hymns & Holidays (Solos to Play).
- What Child Is This?
- Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus
- Christ the Lord Is Risen Today (Lyra Davidica)
- Morning has Broken
- A Mighty Fortress Is Our God (Luther)
- All Hail the Power of Jesus Name! (O Holden)
- Now Thank We All Our God (J Cruger)
- Sing We Now of Christmas
- O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus (S. Francis/T. Williams)
- God of Our Fathers (G Warren)
- All Glory, Laud and Honor (M Teschner)
- Battle Hymn Of The Republic
- O Holy Night! (John Dwight/Adolphe Adam)
- Go Tell It On the Mountain