Music for Two, Volume 4 - Flute/Oboe/Violin and Cello/Bassoon
Flute/Oboe/Violin and Cello/Bassoon - Intermediate/Advanced
Composed by Various. Arranged by Daniel Kelley. Duets. Music for Two series. Delight in the best of Irving Berlin, the finest Strauss Waltzes and American Fiddling Standards! Fiddle Tunes, Waltzes and Traditional Pop Favorites. Score with 2 parts. Published by Last Resort Music Publishing (LR.46004).
Item Number: LR.46004
This versatile series is designed to be played by two different instruments! Each duet book is published in score form (both parts on the same page) so that the players can play from the same part. All duets are arranged specifically for the listed instrumentation. Don't miss the other 4 Volume in this Series!
- AlexanderÕs Ragtime Band Performed by Irving Berlin
- Arkansas Traveler Performed by American Fiddle Tune
- ArtistÕs Life Kunstler-Leben, Op. 316 Performed by Johann Strauss Jr.
- Band Played On, The Performed by Ward & Palmer
- Bill Cheatham Performed by American Fiddle Tune
- Chicken Reel Performed by American Fiddle Tune
- DevilÕs Dream Performed by American Fiddle Tune
- Dusty Miller Performed by American Fiddle Tune
- FisherÕs Hornpipe Performed by American Fiddle Tune
- For Me And My Gal Performed by Meyer, Leslie & Goetz
- Glow Worm from The Girl Behind the Counter Performed by Lincke & Robinson
- Grande Valse Brillante from Waltz in Eb Major, Op. 18 Performed by Frederic Chopin
- In the Good Old Summertime Performed by Evans & Shields
- Let Me Call You Sweetheart Performed by Friedman & Whitson
- Merry Widow Waltz from The Merry Widow Performed by Franz Lehar
- Old Joe Clark Performed by American Fiddle Tune
- Skaters Waltz Les Patineurs, Op. 183 Performed by Emile Waldteufel
- Toot, Toot, Tootsie from Bombo Performed by Kahn, Erdman & Russo
- Valse Lente From Coppelia Performed by Leo Delibes
- Vienna Life Wiener Blut, Op. 354 Performed by Johann Strauss Jr.
- Waltz from Album for the Young, Op. 39 #8 Performed by Peter Ilyich Tschaikovsky
- You and You from Die Fledermaus, Op. 367 Performed by Johann Strauss Jr.