Music for Little Mozarts - Recital Book 4
Composed by Christine H. Barden, Gayle Kowalchyk, and E. L. Lancaster. Method/Instruction; Piano - Music for Little Mozarts. Music for Little Mozarts. Children. Book. 32 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.19727).
Item Number: AP.19727
ISBN 0739012169. Children.
Elgar E. Elephant and Pachelbel Penguin explore a Magical Music History Book and soon find themselves introducing Beethoven Bear and Mozart Mouse to classic themes, such as Trumpet Voluntary, Anvil Chorus, and Theme from Swan Lake----along with other new pieces that enhance the story line. Book 4 completes the Recital Book series in the Music for Little Mozarts collection.
About Music for Little Mozarts
Music for Little Mozarts was written by my music friends Christine H. Barden, Gayle Kowalchyk, and E. L. Lancaster to encourage a love for music in young children, ages 4-6, and to help them begin learning to play piano. My books help develop singing and listening skills while imparting an appreciation for many musical styles! My adventures and lessons are exciting and imaginative, both at school and at home. Your eager, inquisitive students will discover music and find out how much fun it is to play!
- Anvil Chorus (from "Il Trovatore")
- Elgar's Find
- Happy Ending (Can-Can from Orpheus in the Underworld)
- If You're Happy And You Know It
- Mozart's Music (Lightly Row)
- Music Star Waltz (The Merry Widow Waltz)
- My Father's Book
- No New Song (March Slav)
- Oh, Dear! What Can The Matter Be?
- Our New Songs
- Song of the Volga Boatmen
- Square Dance (Li' Liza Jane)
- The Class Mascot (Snake Dance)
- The Magical Music History Book
- The Mulberry Bush
- The Opera Friend (Hey, Diddle Diddle)
- Theme From Swan Lake
- Trumpet Voluntary
- Waiting for Pachelbel