Music for Four, Collection No. 2 - Hit Songs from Irving Berlin, Tin Pan Alley & Early Broadway
String quartet, woodwind quartet, piano quintet, mixed quartet, clarinet quartet Flute, Oboe, Violin, Clarinet, Viola, Cello, Bassoon, Keyboard - Intermediate/Advanced
Hit Songs from Irving Berlin, Tin Pan Alley & Early Broadway. Composed by Various. Arranged by Daniel Kelley. Quartets. Pop, Standards, Broadway. Set of 8 parts. Published by Last Resort Music Publishing (LR.77002).
Item Number: LR.77002
A refreshing compilation of 6 arrangements for strings, woodwinds and piano - these mix and match quartets allow the performer to pick the instrumentation. Includes the Hit Songs from Tin Pan Alley, Broadway & Irving Berlin. A versatile must-have for any musician, Music for Four is perfect for weddings, recitals, concerts, and any chamber music get togethers.
Perfect for String Quartet or Wind Quartet or Piano Quartet or 4 Clarinets & More! The keyboard/guitar part encompasses parts 2, 3 and 4. Therefore, the arrangements could be played as a piano quartet, or an entire quartet could play with a pianist - as long as Part 1 is being played.
- Ain't WeÂ Got Fun Composed by Richard A. Whiting, Gus Kahn & Raymond B. Egan
- Alexander's Ragtime Band Composed by Irving Berlin
- For MeÂ And My Gal Composed by George W. Meyer, Edgar Leslie & E. Ray Goetz
- GiveÂ My Regards to Broadway from Little Johnny Jones Composed by George M. Cohan,George M. Cohan
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game Composed by Jack Norworth & Albert Von Tilzer
- Toot,Â Toot, Tootsie from Bombo Composed by Gus Kahn, Ernie Erdman & Dan Russo