There are currently no items in your cart.
MPC Renaissance (Music Production Controller). InMusic Brands. General Merchandise. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.123188).
Fusing Akai Professional's legendary MPC layout and workflow with the power of your computer, MPC Renaissance is an unrivaled instrument for music production. The new flagship is a fully integrated hardware/software system: MPC Renaissance allows you to create using classic hardware controls and an integrated pop-up display, while its exclusive MPC Software empowers you with unprecedented, expandable production capabilities on your Mac or PC.
Avid® Pro Tools® Express now included!
MPC Renaissance Hardware:
•Â¦Fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer
•Â¦Vintage Mode changes output sound character to MPC3000, MPC60 and more
•Â¦16 backlit genuine MPC pads, 16 Q-Link controls, and adjustable backlit LCD screen
•Â¦Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing and MPC transport controls
•Â¦MPC SOFTWARE for Mac or PC with 128-track sequencing capability
•Â¦Avid® Pro Tools® Express audio production software now included
•Â¦Two XLR-1/4″ combo inputs and dedicated turntable input
•Â¦Four-channel USB 2.0 audio interface and two-port USB 2.0 hub built in
•Â¦Up to eight pad banks?more than any other MPC ever
•Â¦Two MIDI inputs and four MIDI outputs
•Â¦Stereo 1/4″ out, stereo assignable mix 1/4″ out & S/PDIF I/O
•Â¦128-track sequencing capability
•Â¦Up to eight pad banks – more than any other MPC ever
•Â¦Massive 9GB+ sound library, including all the sounds of the classic MPC3000
•Â¦Includes 4 MPC Expansions
•Â¦Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plugins
•Â¦Record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program, or VST/AU plugin
•Â¦Works alone as your main DAW or works seamlessly with your current studio as a VST, RTAS, or AU plugin
•Â¦Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND
•Â¦Supports samples and sequences from any MPC ever made
•Â¦Compatible with Mac and PC
•Â¦Full 64-bit support in all versions; standalone, VST, and AU
Music Production Controller
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Music Production Controller
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.