MOZART: Opera Arias for Soprano and Orchestra, Vol. I
Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Vocal Score and CD+G. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCDG4060).
Item Number: MO.MMOCDG4060
ISBN 1596155442. Soloist: Zvetelina Maldjanska, soprano; Ensemble: Plovdiv Philharmonic Orchestra; Conductor: Nayden Todorov.
Treasures from Mozart's great operas for soprano, these important arias are vital parts of every soprano's arsenal. Magnificent music!
Includes a printed vocal score on high-quality ivory paper, with informative liner notes; and a CD+G graphics-enabled compact disc with complete versions (with soloist) followed by stereo orchestral accompaniments to each piece, minus the soloist.
CD+G (CD+Graphics) is a special disc format in which simple graphics and text are stored in the sub channels of an audio disc. When you play a CD+G disc in a CD+G compatible player (like a karaoke machine), lyrics and images appear on the monitor or TV screen in time to the music. If you play a CD+G disc in a regular CD player, you'll still be able to hear the music and sing along to your favorite tracks, but the graphics features won't function. The CD+G format is a fun and useful learning tool!
- Don Giovanni, KV527 - Act II: 'In quali eccessi, o Numi...Mi tradi quell' alma ingrata' (recitativo and aria) (Donna Elvira) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Die Zauberflote (The Magic Flute), KV620 - Act II: 'Ach, ich fuhl's, es ist verschwunden' (Pamina) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Le Nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), KV492 - Act III: 'E Susanna non vien!ÉDove sono I bei momenti' - recitativo and aria (La Contessa) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Le Nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), KV492 - Act IV: 'Giunse alfin il momentoÉDeh Vieni, non tardar' - recitativo and aria (Susanna) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Die Entfuhrung aus dem Serail, KV384 - Act II: 'Martern aller Arten' (Constanze) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart