Movie String Quartets for Festivals, Weddings, and All Occasions
Cello. Arranged by Cameron Patrick. Part(s); Quartet; String Quartet. Alfred's Ovation String Quartet Series. Movie; Wedding. 20 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.35308).
Item Number: AP.35308
A collection of movie hits wonderfully arranged for intermediate and advanced level string quartets. Perfect for high school, university, and professional quartets! The optional bass parts also allow for use in the high school, university or community orchestra. Just the thing to read through at wedding receptions, parties, and other events. Titles include: Nobody Does It Better * Dexter's Tune * Raiders March * The Magnificent Seven * James Bond Theme * The Gremlin Rag * Hedwig's Theme * Hushabye Mountain * The Prayer * All Time High * The Throne Room (And End Title).
"This collection is a welcome addition to the repertoire of any string quartet or advanced middle or high school orchestra."
-Melissa Gerber Knecht, American String Teacher
- Nobody Does It Better (from "The Spy Who Loved Me") Composed by Marvin Hamlisch;Lyrics by Carole Bayer Sager
- All Time High (from "Octupussy") Composed by John Barry;Lyrics by Tim Rice
- The Magnificent Seven Composed by Elmer Bernstein
- The Prayer (Italian/English Version) Composed by David Foster; Carole Bayer Sager;Lyrics by Tony Renis; Alberto Testa
- James Bond Theme Composed by Monty Norman
- Raiders March (from "Raiders of the Lost Ark") Composed by John Williams
- The Gremlin Rag (from "Gremlins") Additional credits Jerry Goldsmith
- Hushabye Mountain (from "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang") Composed by Richard M. Sherman; Robert B. Sherman
- Hedwig's Theme (from "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone") Composed by John Williams
- Dexter's Tune (from "Awakenings") Composed by Randy Newman
- The Throne Room (and End Title) From "Star Wars", Composed by John Williams