There are currently no items in your cart.
More of the Easy Forties Fake Book composed by Various. For C Instruments. Easy Fake Book. 200 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.240287).
ISBN 1423419812. 9x12 inches.
100 more favorites from the 1940s arranged in the key of “C” with larger-than-most fake book notation, lyrics, and simplified harmonies and melodies. Includes: Angel Eyes • Anniversary Song • Anything You Can Do • Baby, It's Cold Outside • Beat Me Daddy, Eight to the Bar • But Beautiful • Caldonia • Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend • Do Nothin' Till You Hear from Me • Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans • The Frim Fram Sauce • I Ain't Got Nothin' but the Blues • I Could Write a Book • I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Cocoanuts • It Might as Well Be Spring • It's a Grand Night for Singing • Lost in the Stars • Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin' • Once in Love with Amy • Red Roses for a Blue Lady • Sioux City Sue • Take the “A” Train • There's No Business like Show Business • Violets for Your Furs • Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah • and more!
- No Can Do
- Always True To You In My Fashion
- A - You're Adorable
- Angel Eyes
- The Frim Fram Sauce
- Anniversary Song
- Anything You Can Do
- How Little We Know
- Baby, It's Cold Outside
- Steppin' Out With My Baby
- Beat Me Daddy, Eight To The Bar
- It's A Grand Night For Singing
- Look to the Rainbow
- Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin'
- Buckle Down, Winsocki
- But Beautiful
- Caldonia (What Makes Your Big Head So Hard?)
- Civilization (Bongo, Bongo, Bongo)
- Comme Ci, Comme Ca
- A Couple Of Swells
- Cruising Down The River
- Dear Hearts And Gentle People
- Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend
- Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me
- Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans
- Don't Take Your Love From Me
- A Dreamer's Holiday
- Elmer's Tune
- Enjoy Yourself (It's Later Than You Think)
- Everything Happens To Me
- Feudin' And Fightin'
- For Every Man There's A Woman
- Full Moon And Empty Arms
- I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry
- Haunted Heart
- Hey! Ba-Ba-Re-Bop
- Hooray For Love
- I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues
- I Could Write A Book
- I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire
- I'm A Lonely Little Petunia (In An Onion Patch)
- I'm Old Fashioned
- I've Got A Lovely Bunch Of Cocoanuts
- I've Heard That Song Before
- In Love In Vain
- In The Blue Of Evening
- It Might As Well Be Spring
- It Never Entered My Mind
- It Only Happens When I Dance With You
- It's A Good Day
- It's A Most Unusual Day
- Jealous Heart
- Juke Box Saturday Night
- Just A Little Lovin' (Will Go A Long Way)
- Let's Get Away From It All
- Like Someone In Love
- Lost In The Stars
- Managua, Nicaragua
- Moonlight Cocktail
- Oh! What It Seemed To Be
- Ole Buttermilk Sky
- Once In Love With Amy
- One For My Baby (And One More For The Road)
- Rag Mop
- Red Roses For A Blue Lady
- Room Full Of Roses
- Saturday Night (Is the Loneliest Night of the Week)
- Shoo Fly Pie And Apple Pan Dowdy
- Sioux City Sue
- You Belong To My Heart (Solamente Una Vez)
- Speak Low
- A String of Pearls
- Swinging on a Star
- There Are Such Things
- There! I've Said It Again
- There's No Business Like Show Business
- This Love Of Mine
- This Nearly Was Mine
- To Each His Own
- Violets For Your Furs
- Wait Till You See Her
- When I'm Not Near The Girl I Love
- Why Don't We Do This More Often
- Will You Still Be Mine
- Yes Indeed
- You Call Everybody Darling
- You'll Never Walk Alone
- You're Breaking My Heart
- Give Him The Oo-La-La
- Candy Kisses
- God Bless' The Child
- My Shining Hour
- I Should Care
- I Love You
More of the Easy Forties Fake Book
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
More of the Easy Forties Fake Book
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: 1940s Sheet Music
Format: Fake Book