There are currently no items in your cart.
Moondance composed by Van Morrison. Arranged by Jeremy Fox. For jazz choir (SSAA choir with rhythm section). Swing, Jazz. Level 4. Set of 16 octavos with rhythm parts. Published by UNC Jazz Press (NC.VJ481).
This arrangement of the Van Morrison classic will be a favorite of every group! The chart is a useful tool for developing swing feel with your group. There is a short solo toward the beginning, as well as plenty of room for improvisation over basic 12-bar minor blues. The middle of the chart features a hard-swingin' vocal soli, after which the familiar chorus drives it home. SSAA with rhythm section.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music