There are currently no items in your cart.
Modern Guitar Method Grade 6, Expanded Edition composed by William Bay and Mel Bay. For Guitar (All). Wire bound, Methods. Modern Guitar Method. All Styles. Advanced. Book. 100 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93205E).
ISBN 9780786677610. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Grade 6/Expanded version of the famed Mel Bay Modern Guitar Method adds new, carefully graded playing material for every concept taught. Solos are presented in various styles. Contains studies, chord melody solos, chord studies, quartal harmony etudes, triad studies and duets in the keys of A, F#m, Eb, Cm, E, C#m, Ab and Fm.
Additional New Music for Every Concept Taught
Carefully Graded to Move at a User Friendly Pace
Presents a comprehensive listing of chords found in each key.
For each key, etudes are presented in four different positions.
The most comprehensive approach to contemporary guitar mastery available!
- A Flat Scale - 10th Position
- A Flat Scale - 3rd Position
- A Flat Scale - 8th Position
- A Flat Scale - Open Position
- Amaryllis (Guitar Solo)
- Balkan Dream
- C Minor Scale/Harmonic Mode - 3rd Position
- C Minor Scale/Harmonic Mode - 5th Position
- C Minor Scale/Harmonic Mode - 8th Position
- C Minor Scale/Harmonic Mode - Open Position
- C Sharp Minor Scale/Harmonic Mode - 1st Position
- C Sharp Minor Scale/Harmonic Mode - 6th Position
- C Sharp Minor Scale/Harmonic Mode - 9th Position
- C Sharp Minor Scale/Harmonica Mode - 4th Position
- Chord Studies in A
- Chord Studies in Ab
- Chord Studies in C#m
- Chord Studies in Cm
- Chord Studies in E
- Chord Studies in Eb
- Chord Studies in F#m
- Chord Studies in Fm
- Chords in the Key of A
- Chords in the Key of F#m
- E Flat Scale - 10th Position
- E Flat Scale - 3rd Position
- E Flat Scale - 5th Position
- E Flat Scale - 8th Position
- E Quartal Harmony Studies
- E Scale - 4th Position
- E Scale - 6th Position
- E Scale - 9th Position
- E Scale - Open Position
- F Minor Scale/Harmonic Mode - 10th Position
- F Minor Scale/Harmonic Mode - 1st Position
- F Minor Scale/Harmonic Mode - 5th Position
- F Minor Scale/Harmonic Mode - 8th Position
- F Sharp Minor Scale/Harmonic Mode - 11th Position
- F Sharp Minor Scale/Harmonic Mode - 2nd Position
- F Sharp Minor Scale/Harmonic Mode - 6th Position
- F Sharp Minor Scale/Harmonic Mode-9th Position
- F#m Quartal Harmony Studies
- Gypsy Love Song
- Hard Times Come Again No More
- Hungarian Dance No. 5 (F Minor)
- Just A-Wearyin' For You
- Key of A Review
- Key of A Triad Studies
- Key of Ab Triad Studies
- Key of C#m Triad Studies
- Key of E Triad Studies
- Key of Eb Triad Studies
- Major Seventh Etude Number One
- Miller's Dance - 9th Pos.
- Minor Seventh chord Etude One
- Minor Seventh Etude Number Two
- Prelude (Opus 28, No. 20)
- Prelude - Open Pos.
- Romance - 2nd Pos.
- Russell Street
- The Major Seventh Forms
- The Minor Seventh Chords on the Last Four Strings
- The Minor Seventh Chords on the Middle Four Strings
- The Orchestral Forms of the Major Seventh Chords
- The Orchestral Forms of the Minor Seventh Chord
- The Third Degree - 4th Pos.
- Thirds in A Major
- Three Optional Major Seventh Chords
- TO a Wild Rose
- Waltz in Ab
Modern Guitar Method Grade 6, Expanded Edition
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Modern Guitar Method Grade 6, Expanded Edition
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Modern Guitar Method