There are currently no items in your cart.
Modern Guitar Method Grade 2 composed by Mel Bay and William Bay. For Guitar (All). Saddle-stitched, Methods. Modern Guitar Method. All Styles. Beginning-Intermediate. Book/CD Set. 48 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93201BCD).
ISBN 9780786665167. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Modern Guitar Method Grade 2 features a tremendous amount of playing material for the guitar student. Because of this, a special two-CD package is offered with hours of playing material. The split-track format featuring the guitars of Tommy Flint and William Bay contains the solo parts on the right channel and the accompaniment parts on the left. The guitar student may play with melody, accompaniment, or both!
- A Song In D Minor
- A Spanish Dance
- A Triple Play
- Aura Lee
- Balkan Moon
- Carcassi's Waltz
- Cielito Lindo
- Country Gardens
- Drink to Me Only With Thine Eyes
- Duet In B Minor
- Duet In D Minor
- Etude In B Minor
- Etude In D Minor
- Granada Memories (Based On An Etude)
- He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
- I Love Thee (Duet)
- Italian Waltz
- March Majestic
- March Slav
- Melody in F
- Mesa Verde
- Minuet in D
- Now The Day Is Over
- Skipping Along
- Soldier's Joy
- Swing Low Sweet Chariot
- The Carousel
- The Gauchos
- The Happy Farmer
- The Hope (Hatikvoh)
- The Irish Washerwoman
- The Plectrum Waltz
- The Recital
- Trail Ridge
- Triplet Duet
- Triplet Etude
- Turkey In The Straw
- Wade In The Water
- Waltz in B minor
- Were You There?
Modern Guitar Method Grade 2
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Modern Guitar Method Grade 2
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music
Series: Modern Guitar Method